Sunday, 18 November 2007

What the bleep do we know!?




I have just finished watching the documentary "What the bleep do we know!?" and I was totally fascinated!!!

I am currently reading the skeptic reviews and the controversy around this one. Well, there may be several inconsistencies in this one and I do agree that the film sometimes goes into conclusions that might be a bit far fetched, though it really helps me to see reality under a different viewport. I know I will be heavy thinking upon the concepts and ideas discussed in this one and I am still curious to see their second "Into the rabbit hole" documentary and also another film suggested called "The Secret".

Normally I would fill 50 screens of blog text if I was going to deeply analyze all the things in the documentary plus my arising thoughts, though I'll just recommend you to watch this film with an open mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment